How Is Ring Size Calculated?
What we need to be careful about when ordering rings is to know the ring size and add to your order correctly. If you do not know your ring size, you can find it by following the steps below.
1- If you have a ring that you have already attached to the finger you intend to wear the ring you will buy, take it in your hand,
2- Find a ruler measuring in millimeters (mm)
3- Put the ring on the table horizontally and measure the inner diameter of the ring
4- When measuring from above, do not consider the metal part of the ring.
5- While doing this process, be sure to measure the widest part of the ring.
6- Read the millimeter from the ruler
7- This value will give the length of the perimeter of your finger.
8- From the scale below, write the scale corresponding to the ENVIRONMENT value on the order form
|ÇAP (mm)||ÇEVRE (mm)||ÖLÇÜ|
- 1- Print our ring size circles chart
- 2- Choose a ring suitable for the intended finger. (Fits your finger)
- 3- Place the ring on the printed ring size circles
- 4- Match the inner diameter of the ring with the correct sized circle
- 5- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size